Shipping & Delivery Policy
Endless Works is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed shipping & courier agencies only.
How the delivery charge calculated?
The shipping charge is calculated separately for each country during checkout. The delivery charge does not include any duties that might arise due to the local customs for the buyer’s country. The duty arising out of delivery of these goods has to be borne by the buyer of the goods.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 4 to 8 working days depending on your location. Our shipping partners do not deliver to PO boxes.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID & including photos of the damaged products within 5 days of receiving a damaged parcel.
If you have purchased the product from one of our retail partners please get in touch with us within 30 days in case of any manufacturing defects at email@example.com
Terms & Policies
The website owner, including subsidiaries and affiliates provides the information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website (“website”) to visitors (“visitors”) (cumulatively referred to as “you” or “your” hereinafter) subject to the terms and conditions set out in these website terms and conditions, the shipping policy and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices which may be applicable to a specific section or module of the website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Endless Works’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.